Thursday, October 4, 2007

Let The Countdown Begin

Well, I've got 2 clinical rotations done, only 5 more to go!! I've completed my drug information rotation and my community/pharmaceutical care rotation. I started my third one this week which is at a holistic/natural medicince pharmacy/clinic. It's a lot different from what I've been taught in school for the past 6 years, but it's something different, so that's cool. I can hardly believe that in 7 short months, I will finally graduate:) YAY!! After 8 years (yeah, that's right, 8) I will FINALLY have a degree!! (And lots of financial aid to pay back! Oh, well, it's worth it, right?)

4 comments:

jess said...

Yay I'm so excited for you! You've worked so hard for SOOO many years, and I'm excited for you that you're almost done!!

Enjoy this rotation...at least it will be something different to make the time pass quickly. I'm sure senioritis is REALLY kicking in after eight years :)

erika d. said...

Nice work, Liz! You should use those holistic/natural medicine skills out here in crazy CA!!

jess said...

It's been too long since your last post.....you're violating the blog-more-often rule Liz H. set up :)

Now, how 'bout that new shampoo?!

Liz said...

Let the updates begin...that should be the name of your next blog. oooohhhhh!