Monday, November 5, 2007

Anybody have a good cat name??

This is from a few weeks ago, but oh well! This is the same kitty that I have been trying to find a home for. He's taking a nap on our deck in the back yard. I didn't realize how difficult it is to find a good home for a cat. It looks like he'll be staying for a while. He has become pretty accustomed to us and Toula. So I suppose if he stays for a while, we'll need to start calling him something other than cat or kitty...anybody have any good names. I was thinking Tigger but that's not very original.

3 comments:

jess said...

He looks like a Brutus to me :)

I also like Brody, or Casper, or Casey ("K.C." for Kansas City sounds like Casey).

Just thoughts :) I still like Brutus the best!!

Benny and Rachel said...

Jess, Casey is so creative! Good one!

Jake and Liz said...

I think we're going with Truman even though I know Liz's cat is named that too! But it's in honor of the Tigers success right now and jacob LOVES Mizzou and he kind of looks like a tiger when he's "hunting" squirrels and birds. I was pulling for Herman because I found out that he is old but Jacob wasn't too keen on that!