Saturday, November 24, 2007

Packers vs. Chiefs

Jacob and I go to several Chiefs games and we already had tickets to the one against the Green Bay Packers but as a surprise, Jacob and I bought tickets for my parents too. Having lived in Wisconsin for 15 years, everyone in my family is a huge Packers fan. Here are some pictures from the amazing day.

The game started at noon but we started tailgating at about 8 am. The day started off with playing some catch with the football in the parking lot. Classic tailgating fun!

There was lots of food...chili, brats, burgers, all the fixins' and lots of yummy snacks!

My parents...aren't they so CUTE! A Busch Light in Dad's hand...the only way I know my dad!!

Me, Jacob and my dad

Sitting around talking, eating and drinking...so much fun! My uncle also got tickets so he brought along my brother, Quinn. It was great to have everyone there.

Quinn, my dad, me and my uncle Bret

I love my dad!

Getting the chili nice and hot...yummy!

I had to support KC even though much of my heart was with the Packers! (ssh, don't tell Jacob!)

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...BRETT FAVRE!!


Touchdown, KAN-SAS CITY!!! Larry Johnson drops into the endzone for a touchdown...too bad they lost. But I was so happy for the Packers and my parents...they were so excited they got to see Favre kick some Chiefs butt!! It was the perfect day!!

2 comments:

jess said...

What a great game to be at!! And looks like the tailgating was so much fun!

erika d. said...

I'm so jealous! I love the chiefs and Brett Favre is real hot. Your pics are great!! Glad you had a fun time with the parents.