Tuesday, September 9, 2008

American Idol Concert

Yeah, that's right. I went to the American Idol concert at the Sprint Center. I feel like a groupie!! My mother in law got us both tickets as her birthday present. Throughout the TV show, she was a David Archuletta fan (little David) and I was of course, a David Cook fan. We had great seats...right down on the floor! I've been to several concerts at the Sprint Center...Elton John, Garth Brooks, Keith Urban...and the place was just as loud or louder when our home boy, David Cook came out on to the stage!! It was insane!! I have to admit though, I was definitely contributing to the noise. It was awesome! The others were good but it was obvious everyone was there to see our boy! They opened up one show and it sold out so they added another. KC was definitely showing the love and support!

He came out in a Tony Gonzalez jersey!!

Little David.

A few of my other favorites from the show...Michael Johns and Brooke.

It was a fun night!!! A few more concerts coming up this fall/winter to blog about so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Would one of those be the SYTYCD tour with me????? :) yeah!

jess said...

What a fun time!!

Jake and Liz said...

It sure is, Liz!!! I can't wait!!