Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 DAYS LEFT

So, I know that it has been forever since I posted anything lately but I've been super busy FINISHING UP SCHOOL!!! That's right, I am finishing school FOREVER in 10 days!!!!! I can hardly believe it. Eight years behind me and I've got 10 days for the rest of my life to be a student. That's 30% of my lifetime that I have spent as a college/graduate student! Come April 30th, I will officially be DONE with school...HOORAY!!! Graduation is on May 10th and you better believe that there is going to be some celebrating and partying going on...I absolutely cannot wait!!!
I promise that I will post some pictures soon...I've got some cute pictures of Toula to put up and of Jacob hitting his new golf club. Stay tuned:)

3 comments:

April said...

Liz, that's awesome. Can you believe it? 10 days til party time!!! Woo-hoo!
Congrats on a HUGE accomplishment! I will be asking you all of my drug questions from now on!

jess said...

I'm so excited for you!! You will feel so much relief that first day you wake up after graduation and realize that you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! :)

judi said...

You go girl!!!!! we are so proud of you, and know you have worked so hard, and will soon be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor!!! and you can shop whenever you want!!! pedicures on me at salon adair!!!xoxoxoxojudi