Saturday, April 19, 2008

Random

These are all totally random but I think they are cute.

We got Toula a new bed for her room becuase she has had the old one since we found her 6 six years ago so needless to say, it was pretty grungy. I had the old one on the sofa for a few days and apparently Toula was sad we were getting rid of it. She laid it her old one on the sofa and wouldn't get in the new one!! She's so incredibly set in her ways!

She's so talented! She's getting better about tossing it up off her nose and catching it but she still hasn't mastered it yet.

Some random pictures of Jacob and Toula on the sofa. He is so goofy with her...I can't wait to see what he's going to be like with kids!!


The next few pictures are of Jacob and his new driver that he recently got. This is the first time I went out to see him hit it. There were a few humdingers but for the most part he hits it really well!


There is not much exciting going on with us right now...just finishing up school and residencies and starting new jobs and residencies. Probably the next pictures I put up will be of my graduation!!!!!!! YEAH!!

3 comments:

erika d. said...

Congrats on being so close to finished! Love the Toula pics. Jess and I found a store named Tula in Ft. Collins and thought of you & Toula. I'll send the pic your way. Enjoy graduation!!!

Liz said...

Yea! Graduation! Cute pics of your babies :)

jess said...

I love the puppy pics, as usual :) Don't you love how your husband acts like a complete child around the dog? I think it's endearing :)