Friday, August 15, 2008

Orlando 2008

A few weeks ago, my bosses took me and the other new graduates to Orlando for 4 days for a pharmacy wholesaler conference. There were 10 of us total. We had to do some conference stuff but we managed to squeeze in some fun stuff too! It was pretty cool...I didn't spend a penny the whole time!!


The first day we were there, we went to the Magic Kingdom. We got there about 4:00 and stayed until about 1:00 am! It was so fun!! I felt like a kid again. But when we left the hotel, it was raining so I didn't bring my camera but then knowing my luck, it cleared off as soon as we got there!! Dang!!


We ate out a lot, had lots of drinks at hospitality rooms and went to see the comedian, Frank Caliendo...all on the company!! Sweet:) We even managed to lay out by the beautiful pool a little!

Jen and I at a Continued Education class on hypertension. Eight hour class...ugh. It was ok but all we wanted to do was go to the pool!


Kunj, me, Jen and Megan waiting in line to see Frank Caliendo. He was phenomenal!!

Frank Caliendo.


The view of the pool from a restaurant at the hotel...they had the best mango margaritas!

My boss, Mike, insisted that we all try Saki (sp?) at the Japanese steakhouse we went too...yuck! But our waitress brought him a Saki bomb shot.

Here he is in the middle of it! It was hilarious!


It was fun trip...I got to see a new side of my bosses that I hadn't seen before! I got to know them a lot better! I am really loving working for this company:)

1 comment:

jess said...

That looks like so much fun!! And it's always great to see your collegues outside of work, it makes working with them even more enjoyable!